Faq's from customers in New Zealand
Most frequent questions and answers
Objectionable material contained on items like videotapes, films, records, CD-ROMs and in publications weapons like flick knives, butterfly knives, swordsticks, knuckle-dusters, any weapon which is disguised as something else, equipment for using cannabis or methamphetamine, anything which you’re planning to use in a crime
Anyone from anywhere in the world can become a Shopaholic. It is totally free and really easy. On the home page, click on ‘Account’. Then click on ‘Register’.
- Enter the required information.
- Once you are done, you will receive an email from us to verify your account.
- Log in for the first time after the verification of your account.
- Upon first login, you will be asked to enter your complete shipping address.
- Your registration is completed as soon as you enter your shipping address.
- NOTE: Please ensure that your shipping address and billing address match. Your shipping address needs to be the same as the address associated to your credit card. We verify your address with your selected method of payment and only ship to the address that is linked to that method of payment.
Goods and service taxes
15% GST is applicable while shipping to New Zealand from US. However, You must keep in mind that these taxes are subject to change as per country policies.
New Zealand’s government applies a customs duty from 20% of the total value of the shipment.
De minimis value on imports is the minimum value below which duty or taxes do not apply. New Zealand has a De minimis threshold
De minimis Value for Tax: NZ$1000
You can opt for an Assisted Purchase. Simply fill out our Assisted Purchase form [link] to tell us the product you want to purchase. We’ll buy it for you and get it shipped to our warehouse or special home address, from where it’ll be sent to you.
A Direct Purchase allows you to purchase products from any online US stores using your own payment method and get them delivered directly to our warehouse. From our warehouse, we ship your products to your international address.
Some US online stores do not allow you to use foreign credit cards for payment on their websites and some require you to have a US shipping address. For such scenarios, we offer Assisted Purchase.
Simply fill out the Assisted Purchase Request form and let us know what you would like us to purchase on your behalf online from any US-based sellers. We will purchase your products online using our US credit card and receive the requested items for you at our US-based warehouse, from where your shipment will then be forwarded to your international address.
If the store that you are buying from does not ship to package-forwarding companies (for example: Sephora, ULTA, Coach), we will provide a special address instead of our warehouse address.